Donations Wish List
Please contact a volunteer
if you are able to donate any
of the following items which are always needed.
- Milkbone or dog biscuits
- Vegetable, olive, wheat germ or flax seed oil
- Canned pumpkin (non-spiced)
- Old martingalecollars, leashes, leads, coats, dog beds
- New or used comforters and blankets
- Large or extra large dog crates (new or used)
- Simple Green
- Dishwashing liquid
- Contractor bags-39 gal.
- Liquid fabric softener
- Scrubbing sponges
- Tall kitchen trash bags
- Baby wipes
- Medium to large zip strips (plastic ties)
- Duct tape
- Postage stamps
- Regular & small size letter envelopes
- Colored pocket folders
- Paper towels
- Copy paper (white & colored)
- Pens & pencils
- Discounts or donations of services that would be beneficial to us
- Donations of merchandise and gift certificates for prizes and silent auction items
- Monetary donations towards our expenses
- Aluminum cans
- Used ink jet cartridges (see Cash For Critters below)
Cash For Critters
“Cash for Critters” is a recycling program that turns trash into cash. The program recycles used inkjet and toner printer cartridges for cash. They also recycle old cell phones. Call or give them to your GPA volunteer. They recycle only digital cell phones. You do not need to turn in any accessories.
Our organization is staffed entirely by volunteers, each with their own abilities, knowledge and time constraints. And every one of our volunteers is a valued member of our organization. We have training programs for many of our volunteers, such as those who help out by fostering those Greyhounds waiting to be placed in permanent homes or who need special care due to medical reasons. We need help in the kennel, help transporting greyhounds to veterinarians or meet & greets, and help educating others about what wonderful pets these glorious Greys make...just to name a few. If you have an interest in helping out by donating your time and abilities, please check out our online application.